The following links provide information on core facilities in Harvard’s Faculty of Arts and Sciences Science Division to help researchers complete the Facilities and Resources section of NSF and NIH grant applications. We recommend reviewing the distinct NSF and NIH templates and sponsor guidelines when completing this section of the proposal. Please note that each section will be different based on the individual applicant’s research needs. These documents serve as a repository of information and should not be copied verbatim.
If you have any questions or wish to receive support developing this or other non-disciplinary components of grant applications, please contact the FAS Research Development group, email@example.com, or visit our website to learn more.
Sample Language for Core Facilities:
- Center for Crystallograhic Studies (X-Ray Laboratory)
- Center for Nanoscale Systems
- Flow Cytometry Core Facility
- Genome Modification Facility
- Harvard Center for Biological Imaging
- Harvard Center for Mass Spectrometry
- Helium Liquefaction and Recovery Core Facility
- Harvard Stem Cell Institute (HSCI) iPS Cell Core Facility
- Informatics and Scientific Applications Core Facility
- MCB Graphic Design Facility
- Physics Machine Shop
- Research Computing
- Sequencing Core Facility