Panelists will share key strategies for preparing both the research and education plan for the NSF CAREER award. Discussion will also focus on why the education plan is such an integral part of the proposal and resources which applicants may leverage to strengthen their education plans. Lunch will be served.
Panelists will include:
- Krastan Blagoev, NSF Program Director, Division of Physics
- Tamara Brenner, Managing Director of the Bok Center
- Wendy Derjue-Holzer, Education Director, Museum of Natural History
- Leah Somerville, Associate Professor of Psychology and 2015 NSF CAREER Award Recipient
- Mansi Srivastava, Assistant Professor of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology and 2017 NSF CAREER Award Recipient
Registration is required. Please register here.